|High School Curricula
- Math-U-See ("A complete manipulatives-based K-12 homeschool math curriculum.")
- Sells high school level math courses: Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, & PreCalculus.
- Singapore Math (Their New Elementary Mathematics course covers Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry. Please note that Pre-Algebra does not receive high school credit if completed before the 9th grade at Gateway. Teacher's manuals and companion workbooks are available.)
- VideoText Interactive (Their website says: "When a student completes Geometry: A Complete Course along with Algebra: A Complete Course, the student can claim credits for all of the following:
- Teaching Textbooks (Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus.)
- Math Relief (Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry video program with text.)
- Harold Jacobs Elementary Algebra covers Algebra I & II in one book. Geometry: Seeing, Doing, Understanding covers Geometry and Pre-Calculus in one book.
- Apologia ("K-12 creation-based science curriculum specifically designed for the home school.")
- Does Physical Science in the 8th grade and Biology in the 9th grade.
- Detailed Coloring Books Series:
- Signs and Seasons (Astronomy high-school curriculum- 1 full credit)
- Biology 101 (Needs supplementation: "The 4 DVD set is accompanied by a printable (pdf) guidebook, allowing the student to easily review all the information covered in the film. Each guidebook segment includes a multiple choice quiz and discussion questions. A 12-page “Course Accreditation Program” booklet is included for those families who want a year-long biology course.")
- Notgrass Company ("Notgrass Company homeschool curriculum and homeschool resources for families, including Bible, history, and art." "[The Notgrass Company offers] world history, American history, and U.S. government curricula for high school students. We have Tennessee and Georgia state history studies."
- TruthQuest History (World History course is appropriate for high school, American History course is NOT high school level)
- Rosetta Stone
- Pimsleur Approach
- The Latin Road to English (Volumes I, II, & III are equivalent to high school Latin I & II. If the parent supplements grammar study, the student might also receive a full credit of high school English if completed in high school. Read more information about the program on their website.)