- Students attend school five days per week.
- Programmed instruction.
- Traditional private school setting.
- New! Media Center!
- Weekly, on-campus testing.
- Tutoring available.
- Locations in West Tennessee and North Mississippi
- Adult students accepted.
- Self-instructional materials provided.
- Students work at their own pace.
- Parent/Guardian plans the lessons, teaches the lessons, and evaluates the student's work.
- Parent/Guardian chooses and obtains curriculum.
- Grade reports required twice per year.